VP Global Talent Acquisition
The Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for the strategy and operations of Epicor’s talent acquisition lifecycle. This position will have a global scope, working with Talent Acquisition Specialists and HR Professionals located in Epicor’s locations around the world. The VP, Global TA will be responsible for the continued evolution of Epicor’s recruiting process, use of talent acquisition tools and methods, and management of the articulation and effectiveness of Epicor’s employer brand. The VP will be able to craft effective strategies while also being personally responsible for the execution of TA processes to include Executive Recruiting globally. The VP should possess strong business knowledge, project management experience, exhibit strong communication skills, understand the nuances of recruiting across traditional and digital channels, and have strong leadership skills to efficiently and cost-effectively assure a high caliber workforce that will support Epicor’s future growth objectives.
• Lead Global Talent Acquisition strategy and operations.
• Develop a recruitment strategy that cost effectively delivers sources for drawing a strong candidate pool by posting openings online, with professional organizations and other appropriate venues.
• Developing a strategy and plan for an organized and coordinated global approach to Talent Acquisition practice.
• Analyze current talent acquisition processes, identifying process efficiencies, gaps and determining go forward process plans, i.e. identify and implement “best practices” and workflows across the company to help streamline and standardize processes worldwide.
• Analyze current and future international talent acquisition needs, develop plan to build the company’s talent acquisition function, including the determination of best model to use (what combination of in-source/ outsource, etc.) for a comprehensive hiring and recruitment brand strategy.
• Provide leadership for the evolution of talent acquisition technology, recruiting approaches, hiring tools, and partnership with HR and business functions.
• Evaluate, select and manage recruitment agencies and retained/contingency search firms. Assess and measure effectiveness and ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
• Direct recruiting initiatives including integration of assessment tools, employment branding, employee referral program, interview skills training, etc.
• Provide leadership for campus talent acquisition efforts to provide a funnel of talent for intern and entry-level roles and provide leadership for similar campus efforts on a global scale.
• Manage the pre-employment process for any new hires (assessments, applications, offer letters, background checks, etc.)
• Develop robust metrics to measure talent acquisition's effectiveness. Focusing on continuous improvement, the Vice President is expected to be active in reshaping and rebuilding standards and metrics of this talent acquisition organization.
• Drive Talent Acquisition strategy and planning throughout the business.
• Forecast talent needs and monitor recruitment metrics.
• Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders across a range of disciplines and geographies to source, identify and recruit top candidates for immediate and growth needs
• Manage a workforce planning process that projects the future skill and capability requirements for the company; bring market knowledge to bear on competitive external talent trends.
• Consult and advise hiring managers throughout the recruiting and selection processes, providing assistance and expertise that results in quality and timely hires.
• Collaborate with business leaders (in Sales, Services, Technology, Legal, Finance, and other key teams) to translate hiring projections into talent acquisition strategy and plan.
• Manage hiring efforts for Executive positions and other positions identified as key to the business.
• Effectively assist with external and internal hiring efforts for senior level positions.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with executive-level candidates.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships to provide help with critical executive searches.
• Provide thought leadership to the business on Talent Acquisition and HR practices.
• Stay current and informed on industry best practices including new and innovative talent acquisition strategies, systems and technologies; makes recommendations and drives continuous improvement in global talent acquisition practices.
• Provide thought leadership to the on-going evolution of the talent acquisition model in order to provide scale and flexibility.
• Provide input to the development and deployment of a compelling employment brand through multiple channels, including the strategic use of social media. Develop initiatives leveraging digital marketing to deliver a superior talent acquisition brand.
• Lead a team to provide world class Talent Acquisition capability to the business.
• Manage a team responsible for recruiting top talent (all levels) Implement and oversee best practices to ensure an effective and high quality recruiting service
• Manage and develop talent acquisition capability within the organization by hiring, training, and mentoring team members within a global, fast-paced, distributed, high growth environment.
• Develop global talent acquisition metrics with the ability to generate and analyze metrics and hard and soft data to regularly inform management. Work on complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Conduct day-to-day management activities associated with the ongoing development and performance management of Epicor’s Talent Acquisition teams globally.
• Passion for driving process improvement.
• Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personality types at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to add value to a wider HR Leadership team
Desired Skills and Experience
• COE/Recruiting Management and Leadership experience. Prefer a strong background in technology related to talent acquisition and hiring science.
• Track record of developing effective strategies to recruit and hire employees through effective sourcing and evaluation processes. Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency for a global business.
• Experience hiring, developing and managing global talent acquisition teams
• Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working with C-level executives.
• Demonstrated executive recruiting experience.
• Ability to work effectively in a global business with an understanding of cross-cultural differences.
• Deep knowledge of global recruitment strategies and branding.
• Demonstrated project leadership, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated capability to take a data-driven approach to strategy development and operational management.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.