Job Title: Vice President, Corporate Development
Location(s): Austin TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Work closely with Senior Leadership to develop and execute on a variety of inorganic growth opportunities for Epicor Software Corp globally – From market research, to develop and presenting business cases, participating in deal execution and post-deal integration – taking a holistic, cross-functional approach.
This person will actively participate in all aspects of business development from market research, outreach and sourcing, qualification, rationale/pitch, financial modelling, due diligence and closing & integration activities.
Coordinate a cross-functional deal team within Epicor as well as serve as a primary point of contact to target company management during engagements.
Ambitiously identify and qualify new ideas & companies for Epicor from internal & external sources; keeping close ties to executives and industry leaders (entrepreneurs, investors and bankers).
- · Experience and proven track record of leading a Corporate Development function or with a premier private equity firm, investment bank
- · M&A background with experience in due diligence, modelling, negotiating and closing transactions and post-merger management activities
- · A leader with strong strategic and creative thinking, work ethic, and organizational, project management and decision-making skills
- · Ability to establish strong working relationships both inside and outside the Company, across all levels of management; ability to work collaboratively and independently
- · Effective at influencing others without direct authority for them
- · Experience with developing and delivering effective C-level and Board level presentations
- · Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- · Strong oral and written communication, facilitation and influencing skills.
- · Creativity, adaptability, tenacity, a sense of urgency and roll-up your sleeves, a hands-on orientation
- · Superior quantitative, analytic and financial modelling skills; attention to detail
- · High ethical standards; excellent judgment; personal/professional integrity and proven discretion in handling confidential information
- · Strong academic track record; MBA preferred
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.