Job Title: Vice President, Digital Marketing
Requisition Number: 18001380
Location(s): Austin, TX (preferred); Minneapolis, MN; Bracknell, UK
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a senior level marketing executive, this leader develops inbound digital marketing strategies which drive a high volume of qualified sales leads by increasing engagement and optimizing conversion opportunities through the digital customer experience and communities for portals, etc.
The right candidate has proven experience in building the teams, infrastructure, and methodologies that are needed to lead a successful digital marketing and demand generation organization. At the same time, all of these activities are rooted in one core principle—deliver an amazing customer experience.
Experienced in bringing SaaS software products to market, aligning development and product releases with marketing plans and sales objectives.
Full understanding of the lead nurturing and sales process to ensure CRM and marketing automation technologies work together for optimal results.
This individual has experience growing results-oriented data-driven marketing teams including; Web, Digital, Creative, Inbound, Demand Generation, Advertising, PPC, Content Marketing, Marketing Operations, Analytics, Brand, Communications.
This individual leads a team that is responsible for developing and executing the digital marketing strategy and plan including SEM, SEO, web optimization, campaign KPIs and reporting metrics. Manages the digital strategy, architecture, design and development of thirty web properties. Instrumental in developing an inbound content marketing infrastructure within Marketing to support and align with the B2B buying process of today's customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 or more years of experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience and Strategy
- 5 or more years of management experience or leading teams
- 10 or more years of digital marketing experience
- 10 or more years of experience building and leading high performing, revenue generating digital marketing teams and developers.
- Strong organization and project management skills with close attention to detail and the ability to multitask on several projects running concurrently.
- Advanced knowledge of leading social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat)
- Experience managing SEO/ SEM, social media, paid media
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other web metrics
- Previous experience working on corporate / brand social media for global organization
- Must demonstrate success in developing a brand’s social media effort
- Proven experience in building innovative, proactive, high-impact digital channels; utilizing all relevant channels and aligning strategies with business goals in order to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Must show success in developing and executing a content distribution plan
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and possess strong collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and operate under minimal supervision
- Agility, flexibility, smart decisions, sense of urgency and a sense of humor are all valued
- Advanced digital marketing expertise, including digital strategy, content marketing, CRM, social media, SEO, and data analytics gained from experience in positions of escalating responsibilities
- Prior experience working with top tier strategy/marketing consulting organization or leading marketing agency in similar role
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver tangible results
- Proven experience in presenting business concepts, roadmap/plan, and technical solutions to senior leadership
- Proven success leveraging metrics to elevate integrated marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, Branding, creative director, web marketing automated cultivation programs, search engine optimization, SEM, pay-per-click and keyword strategies, PPC, content management systems, web infrastructure. Sirius Decisions Frameworks, Omniture, Google Analytics, Lead Distribution and CRM Systems (Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content and Document Management Systems, User Experience, User Interface Design
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.