Job Title: Vice President, Global Marketing and Brand
Requisition Number: 18001379
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is seeking a passionate, cutting edge marketing leader and strategic thinker with world-class experience in a fast-paced, B2B software environment to lead the next generation of Epicor’s growth as our new Vice President, Global Marketing and Brand. This innovative marketing executive has a minimum of ten years' experience in leading and delivering global brand campaigns and communications that will drive record setting increases in awareness and consideration for Epicor’s solutions globally.
This leader reports directly to the CMO, and s/he will define our global marketing and brand strategy and lead execution of all major corporate marketing efforts, including: brand marketing, global campaigns, content marketing, exec communications, thought leadership, PR & Social, AR, influencer relations, customer reference and loyalty programs, and creative marketing.
- Develop and lead brand strategy, management, activation, measurement, and migration that results in impactful increases in brand equity that fuels meaningful business growth.
- Proven experience in leading a global team to activate a consistent and cohesive brand and communications experience across all communications channels and communities.
- Develop communications strategy and plan, and lead the execution across PR and social, AR, influencer relations, customer reference and loyalty programs, and creative marketing.
- Develop and implements our thought leadership and executive communications program, including speaking opportunities, development of original content and execution of thought leadership programs and events in coordination with our events team.
- Significant experience in enterprise-level global campaigns, content marketing, messaging, and inbound marketing.
- Ability to consult on the business needs and the strategies or tactics for utilizing brand and communications channels and campaigns to deliver quantifiable business results.
- Capable of shaping a clear strategic vision and effectively communicating that vision throughout all levels of the organization.
- Proactively collaborate across all marketing teams and key stakeholders including executive leadership, sales, product, technology, HR, finance and beyond to achieve key strategic goals.
- Passionate, roll-up-your-sleeves person with proven ability to build, lead, mentor and motivate high-performing global teams.
- Thrives in high-growth, entrepreneurial results-driven culture.
- Responsible for managing global marketing budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- 10 or more years of experience in Marketing, Brand Marketing, Communications, and Strategy
- 5 or more years of management experience or leading teams
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.