Job Title: Website Implementation Project Manager (6 month contract)
Requisition Number: 18001085
Location(s): Austin, TX or Minneapolis, MN
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is migrating its public sites to a new WCMs with the help of an implementation partner. Platform is SaaS and will be hosted in the cloud. This person will report to the Director of Digital and will manage the work of the implementation partner and internal resources according to the agreed project scope and timeline. They will lead all project meetings with resources and status calls with project members and stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the work against the project scope and direction of design and build of new websites with agency
- Create and manage project plans; develop detailed work plans; determine timelines for deliverables; and determine resources needed. Manage change records
- Manage internal resources to ensure work is following implementation plan and timelines.
- Execute project timelines and manage budget; driving internal processes and reviews throughout project duration
- Determine requirements and business needs for implementation Manage internal scoping of the project by reviewing technical requirements, project priorities and content requirements with department stakeholders.
- Ensure that documentation is created to support system maintenance and development.
- Develop web policies and governance for maintenance and support of websites.
- Ensure disaster recovery plans are current and ready to implement if needed.
- Ensure individual user requirements for collecting and storing user data is followed per GDPR
- Create QA and testing plan
- Edit/write technical documentation and implementation plan that includes system architecture, user rights, user data integration, DAM integration and persona mapping
- Schedule and manage QA with all internal resources prior to launch to locate and resolve errors
- Provide clear and concise recommendations to proactively manage issues, conflicts and resolve project road blocks
- Anticipate issues and implement prompt solutions
- Ensure that all work is by best practice and industry standard.
- Initiate and facilitate planning and update meetings and communications with core team and stakeholders. Lead all project meetings.
- Project plan development
- Project implementation
- Digital web platforms
- Integrating 3rd party solutions and data bases into a web platform
- Experience working on SaaS environments
- Website security scans and reports
- .net platforms or environments
- .net or EpiServer web content management systems
- Agile development
- Microsoft Office
- Coordination via in-person, conference calls, Skype, emails, or other project management tools
- Leading and facilitating team discussion
- Lead internal and external and external team of developers and content publishers in the building of website for both mobile and web
- Collaborate with various groups for business requirements, development, and testing
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Use best practices and tools throughout all work, manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Work well and thrive in a team setting, as well as independently
- Be able to problem solve
- Ten+ years website and digital experience with at least 5 years as a consultant managing projects of similar size, scope, and complexity
- Proven leadership skills; ability to own and drive the project while collaborating and listening to others
- Experience with web content management system and related program analytics
- Experience with website oversight, analytics, and day-to-day management of global websites
- Familiarity with SEO and SEM strategies and tactics as well as the latest website design features and content management systems
- Experience in communications / marketing with diverse audiences / stakeholders, such as: departments, vendors and agency partners, executive leadership
- Outstanding organizational skills for self, others and the project
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.