Application Support Analyst -Inventory (US Shift)
Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
An Application Support Analyst at Epicor enjoys analyzing customer issues, both big and small. You’ll rapidly assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot application inquiries to solve customer challenges. As a member of our global support team you will aim for excellence and efficient resolutions.
Your days will be filled with helping our customers identify and troubleshoot application support incidents via service ticket or e-mail. You’ll also design plans to help avoid problems in the first place. You’ll work to identify patterns in application issues and figure out ways to stop them in their tracks.
- It’s all in the name. You’ll analyze customer inquiries to solve problems and develop plans to solve for large scale issues
- Maintain a steady influx of service tickets while prioritizing the most critical
- Act as liaison between end user and appropriate internal sources
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
- Provide feedback to our product team in order to continuously evolve our product suite
- Ability to implement solutions and drive change
- You are service obsessed with a proven track record of managing priorities in a complex support environment
- A self-starter mentality with a collaborative, team-player work ethic
- You are analytical with an ability to absorb new technologies and features and think outside of the box
- English proficiency, both oral and written
- Willingness to work in the night shift
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Customer service and/or application support experience, minimum 1 year
- ERP software experience is a must (end user or experience working for a software vendor)
- Industry experience with manufacturing/distribution concepts, terminology, processes, operations
In a role like the Application Support Analyst, you will develop agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.