Application Support Analyst-Distribution
About us: Epicor is one of the world’s leading enterprise software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers and how they work. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees
This position will be based in our India Technology Center, located in Bangalore, India. Our support organization is focused on customer satisfaction and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Support Analysts. This position will be a part of a high volume support center with expectations around excellence and efficient resolution for application support incidents. This position will be focused on incident management and resolution for distribution industry businesses located primarily in the Americas, but expanding globally.
· Business College degree
· Limber and/or Manufacturing and/or distribution business process flow knowledge and experience
· Order Management
· Work Order
· Printing issues with in ERP
· Warehousing and Logistics
· Job Management
· Understanding of AR and AP
· Inventory Management
· Customer Management
· Knowledge on SQL would be an added advantage
· Excellent English verbal and written skills
· Proven ability to troubleshoot manufacturing/distribution concepts in a software package.
· Responsible for documenting the replication path of software issues and using knowledge base systems.
· Experience troubleshooting software issues via telephone and use of remote support access to provide a resolution to the end user.
· Track record in doing research and diagnosing customer’s problem statement and using product knowledge to provide appropriate solution to customers
· Ability to follow a steep learning curve and willingness to invest time in continuous learning
· Proficiency with PC software applications, e-mail and job-associated applications/systems to expediently process tasks
· Self-starter abilities are essential and the aptitude to work independently and in a team environment.
· Acts as a liaison between end user and appropriate internal resources.
· Attends on-going training sessions to ensure a higher level of technical and application knowledge.
· Performs other related work as assigned.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Fluent English, both oral and written.
· Willingness to work US shift hours.
Primary job function is to provide application support via phone/email/Web:
· Respond immediately to client calls/web tickets in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions
· Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
· Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
· Reviewing outstanding issues, complete appropriate hand-off in conjunction with OLA/SLAs
· Providing excellent customer service while dealing with calls/tickets/incidents
· Meeting or Exceeding set targets month on month
We offer a clear career path within the IT, Support function with opportunity for further career advancement into our Consulting and Product Development Teams. At Epicor, you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
Apply at jobs.epicor.com!
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.