Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
- To provide internal application support for global internal financial systems and associated applications.
- The Application Systems Analyst will support the financial processing and reporting systems including the Scala, Epicor Enterprise and E10 applications enterprise-wide working as Joint 1st point of contact for all internal Application issues reported via the helpdesk.
- Maintain existing Finance Application systems to ensure consistency of service and integrations to other connected systems and assist with the development, upgrade and migration of legacy systems including, programming, implementation and administration of ERP software.
- Serve as Technical and functional expert for International Financial application systems, SQL Databases and associated Systems to meet business’ growing needs.
- Be a primary contact for support calls escalated to the Application team (International Tier 2) within a team sharing duties as necessary.
- Perform application configuration, monitoring, and security administration.
- Assist with projects to improve the business process and work to understand the needs of the departments.
- Work closely with IT departments plus database and systems administrators on current production system changes.
- Support Enterprise Production Operation staff and create/update procedures on application recovery and Operating system patch testing.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to achieve support for some applications.
- Upgrade application platforms with newer versions when necessary and convert legacy data to new systems.
- Assist with Integration of other systems to ensure integrity of data flows.
- Support application development, testing and implementation.
Equivalent of BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
At least 3-5 years of progressive experience of Financial Applications, Administration/Helpdesk support of applications similar to Scala, Epicor Enterprise, MS Dynamics, Sage, etc
Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in information systems development and reporting.
Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and accounting practices to solve issues and assist with writing reports.
Experience managing large scale information systems and applications with experience of multi-language and multi-currency financial systems
Familiarity with MS environment specifically SQL, Visual Studio.
Advance Microsoft Office Skills and interactivity with databases
Experience establishing information systems Standards and best practices in high availability and scalability environments.
Technical understanding of Software Development Tools, Testing Methodologies, Application and database performance, web services technology etc.
Demonstrated debugging skills in a financial application.
Desired Communication Skills:
Good communication skills to develop a methodology which provides for timely resolution of
all issues reported
Effectively interface with key internal customers at all levels.
Good verbal and written skills for documentation of issues and document the development of
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.