Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
A Cloud Analyst is responsible for monitoring on infrastructure growth, availability, and utilization. A few of the responsibilities include orchestrating the software release process and support upgrade and conversion activities, tuning infrastructure issue detection, alerting, and support mechanisms, troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues. A Cloud Analyst creates functional documentation to assist co-workers or like skilled individuals with covering your duties and responsibilities. They also create automation to manage the infrastructure wherever feasible.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in AWS, SQL Server and Infrastructure Automation. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
- Monitor and report on infrastructure growth, health, availability, and utilization (server health metrics [Memory, CPU, I/O, etc.], storage of all types, database health, Web and network utilizations, virtual machines) in addition to discrete application components on Windows & Unix OSs with VMware & Azure virtualization hosted on AWS and Azure cloud offerings
- Maintain high system availability via monitoring and proactive issue resolution
- Tune infrastructure issue detection, alerting, and support mechanisms
- Trouble shoot & resolve infrastructure issues
- Develop an understanding of the application dependencies upon, and relationships to, infrastructure pertinent to performance and capacity (scalability) issues
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure and application health status website (like https://developers.facebook.com/status/ or http://www.trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/)
- Maintain healthy systems (perform clean ups and performance tweaks)
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with great communication.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality.
- AWS, SQL Server / 2 years of experience
- IIS Server Administration, Automation of infrastructure/ 2-3 years of experience
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently – self-driven and self-learning
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.