Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Epicor Prophet 21, a $100M+ product-line, has recently been launched in the public cloud. We are looking for a Cloud Architect to help the development team optimize an application that was traditionally deployed both on-prem and hosted for the Microsoft Azure cloud. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Azure, cloud-native architecture and will be able to both recommend tools and strategies as well as write code.
- Design and develop modifications to the Prophet 21 architecture that help perform and scale in Microsoft Azure
- Recommend and implement cloud-native tools designed to optimize Prophet 21 in Microsoft Azure
- Design and develop modifications to the Prophet 21 architecture that ensure the security of Prophet 21 running in Microsoft Azure
- Transforming on-premise enterprise solution to cloud enterprise solution
- Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance
- Design and develop solutions that increases the level of automation for the Prophet 21 DevOps team
- Respond to feedback and tickets from the Prophet 21 DevOps team and customer base that resolve issues and improve the quality, performance and scalability of the software
- Overall 10+ years of development experience.
- Microsoft Azure experience (minimum of 5 years)
- C# / .NET (minimum of 5 years)
- Microsoft SQL Server or other relational database (minimum of 3 years)
- Container deployments and container orchestration, particularly Kubernetes
- Application Insights / Power BI
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert – cloud
- Data analysis and visualization
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.