Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor Cloud R Analyst (Site Reliability Engineer) is responsible for take care of day to day advanced product support. They handle escalated incidents from the support team, they take ownership when necessary of support cases using standard support procedures and case documentation. The analyst will complete advanced system troubleshooting, customer onboarding, loading reports, database fixes and monitoring windows event logs.
- Monitor and report on infrastructure growth, health, availability, and utilization (server health metrics [Memory, CPU, I/O, etc.], storage of all types, database health, Web and network utilizations, virtual machines) in addition to discrete application components on Windows & Unix OSs with VMware & Azure virtualization hosted on AWS and Azure cloud offerings
- Maintain high system availability via monitoring and proactive issue resolution
- Orchestrate the software release process and support upgrade and conversion activities
- Tune infrastructure issue detection, alerting, and support mechanisms
- Troubleshoot & resolve infrastructure issues.
- Develop an understanding of the application dependencies upon, and relationships to, infrastructure pertinent to performance and capacity (scalability) issues
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure and application health status website (Eg: https://developers.facebook.com/status/ )
- Maintain healthy systems (perform clean ups and performance tweaks)
- Create functional documentation to assist co-workers or like skilled individuals with covering your duties and responsibilities
- Create automation to manage the infrastructure wherever feasible
Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 3+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer doing systems monitoring & supporting IT infrastructure.
- Automation of infrastructure management tasks is a requirement
- Relational Database and SQL experience is must & Microsoft Azure Administration experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, including the full breadth of services and features, is required
- Must demonstrate software development competency (any language) to support IT infrastructure management and automation
- Cloud platform resource management skills (Azure/Rackspace or similar platform)
- Ability to monitor and report issues with IT systems / infrastructure is required
- Web site application monitoring skills are required, while Web site creation skills is A+
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure Architecture as it relates to Web Application Hosting and Support
- Knowledge of IIS, Windows Server 2012 is +
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently – self-driven and self-learning
- Experience on automating processes in Azure/AWS
- Experience on Load balancer in Azure/AWS
- Experience in IIS on Windows Server
- PHP / PowerShell / ARM templates / C# Scripting experience is A+
- SQL Server
- Linux (Optional)
Why you should click “Apply”:
In a role like the Cloud R Analyst, you will involve in Supporting agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
Primary location: Bangalore Karnataka India
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.