Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor Cloud Relibility Analyst (Site Reliability Engineer) is responsible for take care of day to day advanced product support. They handle escalated incidents from the support team, they take ownership when necessary of support cases using standard support procedures and case documentation. The analyst will complete advanced system troubleshooting, customer onboarding, loading reports, database fixes and monitoring windows event logs.
What You’ll Do:
- Creation and maintenance of new Azure VMs for new customers .
- Creation and maintenance of new VMs for internal use.
- Monitoring of performance metrics for all sites using App Insights/App Dynamics, and following up if problems are found (either by digging into the issue or by passing to support / dev teams).
- Ongoing performance tweaks to the SQL configurations.
- Making changes to the hosted (internal) and on premise (external) installation scripts when necessary.
- Maintain scripts used when restoring from these backups when customers need to rollback.
- Maintain/create a variety of other scripts that the SaaS Ops / Support teams use on a need basis
- Building and maintaining Azure Devops Pipelines and DevOps pipelines as needed.
- Fluent with powershell scripts and Arm templates.
- Experience with building CI/CD for repositories
- Experience on C#/.Net (nice to have)
- Experience Powershell Scripting
What You Need to Succeed:
- Azure Server Administration
- Networking and Hardware configuration/troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Azure hosting
- Experience with tools such as App Insights.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.