Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
Epicor Data Center Operations Analyst is responsible for take care of day to day advanced product support. They handle escalated incidents from the support team, they take ownership when necessary of support cases using standard support procedures and case documentation. The analyst will complete advanced system troubleshooting, customer onboarding, loading reports, database fixes and monitoring windows event logs.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor systems for potential issues using Site 24/7 and other custom tools to help proactively monitor systems
- Formally communicate the evolution of the resolution to the customer through support case updates which are followed up with an email to the customer.
- Responsible for customer onboarding – creating companies, setting up Epicor Education instances and additional environments for customers
- Responsible for system refresh of customer education and additional environment
- Responsible for working with customers on loading custom reports, setting up FTP access for customers using 3rd party products which require setup
- General knowledge and good troubleshooting skills for complex software deployment in a distributed environment
- Provide the support to our product support team to run data fixes where required in ERP databases
- Provide on-call support outside normal work hours and work days
- 2-4 years of experience in Microsoft Azure – Azure Resource Manager(ARM) template creation and deployment, Azure Network, VM Deployment and Administration etc.
- Experience on any Monitoring tool Site24x7, New Relic, AppDynamics etc.
- Experience in ERP application support
- Windows Server knowledge like Event viewer, Services, IIS etc.
- Basic Knowledge in Active Directory.
- Automation using PowerShell or any other tool
- Experience in any ERP product.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.