Manager Software Development – Web, Angular
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
As a Development Manager of the Epicor product Development team you will build, manager and coach a development team for the Epicor products. The development team consists of dev and QA with the knowledge of the product tech stack which is Front end .NET, SQL and Oracle database is supported. You will be very familiar with waterfall and agile development processes and will act as a scrum master on projects.
As a member of Epicor’s Team you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center, so you will take part in Epicor’s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with and lead development teams
- Oversees performance of individual team members and the team as a whole
- Identifies and addresses staff training and development needs
- Assigns and prioritizes work tasks
- Will act as a scrum master (running multiple scrum teams)
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Provide feature estimates
- Mentor and support the developers and review deliverables and provide performance feedback
- Interact with customers
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- 10+ years’ experience as a development manager.
- Hands on experience in Agile development, C#, .Net and SQL/Oracle and open to work on open source
- Hands-on programming skills, with ability to develop quick prototypes, troubleshoot issues, and recognize/correct issues at the level of code
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Multidisciplinary experience overseeing Development, Program Management and Test
- Sever Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Has good experience in doing Web Application development.
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft Technologies which includes Desktop or Web Applications.
- Managed team moving applications from Desktop / Web to Azure Cloud.
- Has performed Scrum Master role as part of day to day activity.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Working in agile tool – Jira or similar tools
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
Our *product* consultant role provides an opportunity for a full workload, frequent interaction with customers and the autonomy to drive your own your success. You’ll travel to meet with clients (while keeping your miles and points!) and building relationships that last. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time as an Epicor Consultant, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.