Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Human Resources Operations Specialist will manage multiple HR Operational processes including the New Hire On boarding Process in a timely and effective manner.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR to manage the onboarding process for new/temporary hires and internal transfers
- Coordinate and manage the requisition and offer review and approval process
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to create offer letters for internal and external candidates in a timely manner
- Manage the temp onboarding process including payroll company registration
- Initiate and monitor completion of onboarding paperwork
- Send out e-mail notifications for new hires, temps and internal transfers to departments and hiring managers to ensure an effective and seamless onboarding process.
- Process and monitor background checks for external candidates
- Monitor status with US, Mexico and Canada vendors.
- Communicate status and completion with Talent Acquisition and HR Management in a timely manner.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Management (when applicable) to ensure candidates are eligible for hire.
- Assist with the Employee Orientation process
- Conduct orientation sessions with new hires
- run reports to identify and send invitations to participants
- Assist with Employee Terminations process
- Prepare termination documents
- Work with local counsel, as needed
- Maintain active and terminated Employee Files for employees
- Monitor and respond to emails, answer employees, new hire or hiring manager questions, background check questions (refer to , process questions, candidate questions
- Misc administrative duties (tracking whiteboard activities, Generate weekly/monthly reports as defined)
- Back up other Operations team members, as needed
- Any Graduate with max 1 to 2 years of exp
- Should have relevant experience in HR Operations and HRIS role
- Prefer experience in working on Taleo
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.