Epicor is one of the world’s leading enterprise software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, the strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers and how they work. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Training Development/Support Associate will be part of the Talent & Culture team at Epicor. The Talent & Culture team is responsible for supporting and guiding organizational change, as well as designing, developing and implementing learning/training programs that improve individual and organizational performance across all business functions.
This individual in this role is responsible for taking defined course content and developing learning/training deliverables appropriate for the content and audience. Specifically, this individual will focus on training in support of our Americas and International Sales organizations. Additionally, the training developer/administrator must maintain course information in Epicor’s LMS, coordinate employee course registration, and regularly report on completion rates and other relevant data as requested.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop training deliverables as well as maintain/update ongoing materials in a variety of formats, including facilitator/instructor-led, e-learning, virtual classroom and self-directed learning using Adult Learning principles.
- Create and refine training content and presentations based on audience needs. Revise materials as content or business changes dictate
- Design and develop learning templates, standards, and processes to be used across Epicor.
- Manage logistics for training delivery. This may include scheduling conference rooms, sending meeting requests, setting up Skype sessions, and any other required logistics.
- Maintain and support Learning Management System
- Evaluate course documents and materials of other training staff for accuracy and adherence to standards
- Maintain training documentation and records
- BA or BS degree in HR, Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Organizational development, Technical writing, or other relevant field
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative, focused, strong organizational skills, quick learner, problem solver, attention to detail, flexible
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a strong team dynamic
- Effective interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Experience using eLearning authoring and/or media development software (such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, Articulate)
- Experience with supporting and maintaining a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience in the learning and development, teaching, or training domains
- Experience in a training specialist role, knowledgeable regarding training methodologies, best practices, and trends
- Experience working for a global, highly matrixed company of 1000 or more employees.
- Experience developing Sales training
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.