Internal Communications Analyst (HR/Employee Engagement)
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Internal Communications Analyst will assist the Talent Engagement team through the collection and analysis of various points of employee data to help identify trends and opportunity areas to enhance the global employee experience.
- Collect and analyze various employee data (i.e. employee experience monitor, exit surveys, candidate surveys etc.)
- Provide insight on data trends and root cause issues and translate into actionable insights
- Effectively maintain and help to enhance EpicNet (company intranet) by providing consistent, organized content that aligns to the overall employee experience strategy
- Identify, develop and evaluate current internal processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement; coordinate with internal stakeholders to enhance/modify to meet business requirements
- Stay on top of external employee experience trends that may impact internal data
- Support global employee experience strategy through participation in various programs; help drive culturally specific engagement programs across the International region
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience collating various points of data and identifying trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Excel
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes continuous improvement recommendations
Our *product* consultant role provides an opportunity for a full workload, frequent interaction with customers and the autonomy to drive your own your success. You’ll travel to meet with clients (while keeping your miles and points!) and building relationships that last. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time as an Epicor Consultant, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.