Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
As a Development Manager of the Epicor product Development team you will build, manage and coach a development team for the Epicor products. The development team consists of Dev and QA with the knowledge of the product tech stack which is .NET,C# and SQL or Oracle database is supported. You will be very familiar with waterfall and agile development processes and will act as a scrum master on projects.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
Work with and lead development teams
· Oversees performance of individual team members and the team as a whole
· Identifies and addresses staff training and development needs
· Assigns and prioritizes work tasks
· Will act as a scrum master and dev manager on projects under development
· Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
· Provide feature estimates
· Mentor and support the developers and review deliverables and provide performance feedback
· Interact with customers
The ideal candidate has
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- 10+ years’ experience as a development manager.
- Hands on experience in Agile development, .C#, .Net and SQL/Oracle and open to work on open source
- Hands-on programming skills, with ability to develop quick prototypes, troubleshoot issues, and recognize/correct issues at the level of code
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Multidisciplinary experience overseeing Development, Program Management and Test
- Sever Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
We offer a clear career path within the Product Management function with opportunity for further career advancement. Please click here to know more about Epicor life
Primary location: Bangalore Karnataka India
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.