Epicor is one of the world’s leading enterprise software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, the strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers and how they work. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is searching for an analytical, performance-driven media specialist to focus on activation and optimization across paid media and ABM programs globally. We are looking for a smart, experienced, innovative professional to lead a growing practice within Epicor. This person is a PPC nerd and can analyze and optimize programs for performance. They must be hands – on within all the paid search programs.
· Designing and implement PPC and ABM campaigns
· Manage campaign performance based on KPIs
· Oversee budget and goals and adheres to targets
· Keyword research
· Bid optimization
· Account structure and maintenance
· Landing page and creative optimization and testing recommendations
· Development of monthly and ad hoc reports that deliver actionable insights
· Manage tracking performance through GA and Tag manager
· Maintain flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs
· Participate and provide leadership in inter-departmental meetings, projects and informal activities.
· Support the company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
· Proven experience using bid management platforms
· Experience working in an Agency
· Experience running B2B paid search programs
· Paid social advertising experience preferred (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Working knowledge of 3rd party ad platforms (e.g. DSPs, Google Display Network, etc.)
· Must be driven by continuous improvement
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Bachelor's degree required
· 3 to 5 years’ experience working in an paid media agency with experience in media bidding, planning, and buying through DCM, DSP and paid social (Linkedin etc)
· Current certifications in Google AdWords, Bing, and Google Analytics
· Possess fluent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.