Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
At Epicor we believe in empowering you with the freedom and opportunity to take our products and offerings to the next level. We won’t micro manage you and instead will encourage you to be innovative.
You will have roles and responsibilities beyond the job description. Being a very collaborative organization, everyone is actively involved. We don’t rely on traditional hierarchies made of rigid senior or junior concepts.
Every idea is heard and taken into consideration. Everybody has direct access to all the decision makers within the organization. As we live and breathe new technologies, we continuously help you to learn and develop.
As a Principal Software Engineer – Full Stack will join a Product Engineering team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers. You will be very familiar with agile development processes.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain domain expertise in software that supports and delivers growth to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, or Service industries. Your possible projects include developing and enhancing functionality, web enabling products, or extending our mobile and SaaS / Cloud offerings.
As a member of Epicor’s Product Development Team you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center, so you will take part in Epicor’s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Principal Software Engineer you will design, develop and maintain our next generation products
- Should have exposure to wide range of technologies like (.Net, C# , IIS, SQL Server , CI, Automation, Angular )
- Should be willing to work on Open source technologies.
- You would closely with the Epicor Product Release Manager for schedule requirements and commitments;
- Work with the Epicor Product Design team to ensure change requirements are clear and understood
- Work with the Test / QA team for the progression of test errors.
- Strong developer who will work in a variety of computer languages on a variety of applications that comprise the Epicor Product
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Schedule the team for the development of roadmap and customer funded developments and product defects
- Responsible for management of the development tools and environment, with required layered and third party products that are required by the developers
The Principal Engineer will be responsible to ensure that all development is managed in accordance with the processes and procedures required by our customers for Epicor and our customers to pass quality
We offer a clear career path within the Product Development function with opportunity for further career advancement. At Epicor you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
- 8+ Yrs of relevant industry experience
- Experience as a Development Principal/Lead Engineer in Enterprise applications.
- Experience on desktop application development and on web technologies and Cloud.
- Good to have knowledge on ERP Domain.
- Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.