Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
As a Senior Business Analyst would have experience in gathering customer requirements and designing enterprise software for Retailers. The candidate should possess strong communication (verbal and written), analytical, writing the specifications on product in Retail domain project management skills. The ideal candidate must be a self-directed problem solver with the ability to communicate in both technical and user-friendly ways to accommodate a variety of users. The candidate must be able to deliver quality results while under time constraints.
- Analyse requirements and design solutions to fit those requirements.
- Participate in agile development processes as a Product Owner. Responsibilities include:
- Write user stories, specifications and acceptance criteria
- Act as the voice of the customer and the user to the development team
- Become a subject matter expert of the product, taking responsibility for cases and features in that area.
- Work with the Product Management group to roll out releases and products for which the Analyst is the subject matter expert.
- Work on Support cases to provide information to Support and to users; determine if a particular feature is functioning as it was designed.
Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or Masters in Information Management, Computer Science or Business Administration preferred.
6-10 Years of work experience in Product Management.
Significant experience with designing analytics software applications.
Experience in ERP (Retail) software preferred.
Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies: Customer/market knowledge and marketing execution required.
Hands-on experience in strategic planning and business case development.
Strong analytical skills, financial acumen and strategic business capabilities are required.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively present project, procedure and status updates and/or proposals to peers and upper levels of management.
Ability to lead individuals and groups. Effectively utilizes available resources and delegates work to achieve objectives.
Experience with Agile development methodologies
We offer a clear career path within the Product Management function with opportunity for further career advancement. Please click here to know more about Epicor life Growth for you means growth for us
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.