Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Epicor is one of the world’s leading enterprise software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, the strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers and how they work. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Our digital media team is looking for an ideal candidate who is passionate about digital media, specifically search engine marketing (SEM) and account-based marketing (ABM). He/she is a self-starter, go-getter, and proactively shares knowledge with other team members. Staying up-to-date in the latest SEM and ABM technologies, techniques, trends, and best practices is fundamental. Rolling up your sleeves, digging in, and attention to detail is mission critical. This individual will have an opportunity to grow in an international team striving for innovation, respect, and teamwork!
This performance-driven media role will be focused on activation and optimization across paid digital media channels in the Latin America and other global regions.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
· Works with internal marketing teams to assess digital media needs and develop campaigns to meet program goals including paid search, paid social and display advertising (display, video, native, HTML5)
· Strategically build, manage and optimize search engine marketing campaigns
· Analyze campaign performance and make statistically smart, relevant optimizations
· Produces performance reports, analysis and insights to improve performance
· Build relationships and maintains communication with international field marketing teams
· Proactively manages accounts to ensure strong performance including but not limited to keyword management, bidding strategies, campaign structure, A/B testing, content, and landing page optimization
· Works with 3rd party vendors on campaigns and assessments
· Maintain flexible work schedule to meet business needs and work with teams across the globe
The ideal candidate has
· Strong analytical skills with genuine excitement for campaign performance
· Exceptional hands-on experience creating, implementing and B2B paid search (PPC, SEM programs)
· Experience running Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs to identify target companies and engage them with personalized campaigns to build high-quality leads
· Working knowledge of 3rd party ad platforms (e.g. Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Google Display Network, etc.)
· Must be driven by continuous improvement
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor's degree required
· 8+ years’ experience working in a paid media agency or on a digital media team
· Fluent English speaking, writing, and comprehension skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.