Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
What You'll Do:
• Hands-on development using statistical and machine learning techniques; having used and deployed deep-learning apps is a definite plus.
• Hands-on experience setting up the data pipeline.
• Good understanding of the math/statistics behind the algorithms, expertise in fine-tuning the hyper-parameters to reach the desired accuracy level for generalized models.
• Good programmer – Python, C#.net skills.
• Exposure to pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Azure ML Services
• Exposure ML Microsoft technologies including LUIS framework.
• Text representation techniques to develop useful features
• Work with business stakeholders to understand the need and Identify and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
• Build Prototypes, POCs and Production ready Data Science applications
• Experience and knowledge of data trend analysis a plus
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.