Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
As a member of the Epicor Products Development team, you will develop and maintain our Products. Possible projects include enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile offerings. Most new products are developed in C# and is still used for existing applications.
- Development and maintenance of Epicor's products.
- Develop and enhance new and existing applications
- Write, unit test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures
- Understand and adhere to business requirements and technical specifications for large, complex projects
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software according to company standards and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Requirements gathering and formulating the solution architecture and design.
- Hands on with C# Desktop application development.
- Experience in developing Distributed software multi-tier software.
- Having knowledge and willingness to work on Web technology. (LAMP Stack with PHP & angular)
- Understanding modern frameworks patterns like MVVM and MVC.
- Angular JS
- HTML and CSS
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.