Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
We are seeking a dynamic product manager for our Payments product possessing a tenacious focus on delivering detailed use cases and strong skills in product road-mapping, business case analysis, and go to market strategy. You will shape the integration of ERP products and external customers with the payment product.
As voice of the customer, you will drive the creation of winning products based on objective customer and user research, market analysis, and industry trends.
- Develop and manage roadmap for the payment application, with a focus on delivering excellent and easy to integrate payment solutions
- Work directly with stakeholders/sales/marketing/operations/competitor analysis to understand market needs and convert to requirements (writing epics and user stories, attending sprint demos, providing in-flight guidance as necessary). Expand requirements with clear use cases. Review test cases, Test and validate the functionality.
- Work with scrum leads and play PO role. Understand all Epicor product payment requirements, expand requirements. Perform consumer and user research, either directly or with partners, to understand their challenges and needs
- Own profit and loss, go to market, and sales enablement strategy for payments products
- Be the internal and external face of your products for communicating vision and value
- 12+ years of experience of which past 5 to 7 years of product management experience in payments or Point of Sale.
- Educational qualification - BE/MCA/MBA
- Proven ability to deliver a product to market and drive its success
- Experience working with Payments products, pinpads either Ingenico or Verifone, Ecommerce Payments with exposure to US payments market and other regions like UK and Mexico
- Exposure to payments solutions in cloud, Non-US market, other lowcost Pin-pads or other POS devices is an advantage
- Strong skills in analyzing financials, developing business cases, and business strategy
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers and colleagues
- Strong command of product road mapping tools like JIRA
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Excel, Project) and Microsoft SharePoint
Epicor software is recognized as a visionary in the latest magic quadrant. It has a strong focus on cloud and a good vision for, and understanding of, the direction of the cloud technology. This focus comes through recent acquisitions of small business software. We have large and loyal customer base and an active user’s group- both of which contribute to the success.
We offer a clear career path within the Product Management function with opportunity for further career advancement. Please click here to know more about Epicor life Growth for you means growth for us.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.