Senior Production Server System Admin - Service Now| Visionary ERP Software – Afternoon Shift
RMZ EcoWorld Bangalore
Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
As a Senior Production Server System Admin - Service Now of the Epicor Support Services Command Center. The right candidate must have experience creating and maintaining the knowledge (help files, knowledge bases, training materials, documentation, and portal content) used by Epicor’s Support delivery teams. You will be a key contributor to the following programs
You will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center. This is a unique opportunity for you to take part in Epicor’s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
In this position you will gain a deep understanding of both the product you support and the train on the technologies used to bring our software applications to life.
· Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of ServiceNow.
· Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow Integration.
· Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes and accommodate into the design.
· Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component Integration Tests.
Configuration changes with ServiceNow scripting, such as: User
Interface (UI) Policies/Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Jelly
scripting and Glide Application Program Interface (API) stack.
Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project.
· Build/Develop ServiceNow modules such as Service Management, Customer Support management, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Mobility, and Service Request Management.
· Develop Service Catalog and associated workflows.
· Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and minimum four years of experience or equivalent field of study, or equivalent experience is required.
· Expertise level programming skills.
· Hands on experience in Platform Upgrade.
Experience in Service Portal Development with Angular JS
System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML,AJAX,CSS,HTTP,REST/SOAP.
· Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications.
the ServiceNow APIs.
Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
· Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client
Applicants with coursework or certification in ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Scripting, and/or ServiceNow Advanced Administration preferred.
ServiceNow developer certification or coursework/training a plus.
We offer a clear career path within the Support function with opportunity for further career advancement into our Consulting and Product Development Teams. At Epicor you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
Apply at jobs.epicor.com!
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.