Join a team whose average is excellence! Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
As a member of the Epicor Products Development team you will develop and maintain our Products. Possible projects include enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile offerings. Most new products are developed in C# and PowerBuilder is still used for existing applications.
· Test for overall quality, accuracy, functionality and performance.
· Working closely with Development and Product Management teams, assist in the design of features for baseline and custom software development.
· Analyze, test, and evaluate software to ensure all products meet end-user and Company requirements and standards.
· In conjunction with Product Management and Development, assist in the design of features and functionality.
· Work with Support and other technical staff to analyze and resolve product related issues. As a team member, help formulate solutions to complex problems and work to resolve open software issues.
Qualifications and Requirements::
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA
- Expert in Manual, Functional Testing of web applications with capability of issue analytical skills.
- Good Working experience with SQL database queries & analysis.
- Ability to interact with cross functional teams - business, dev
- Knowledge of different phases of testing.
- Design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality test automation suites – functional & regression tests
- Write, execute and debug automated test cases, troubleshoot and debug complex systems
- Execute test cases, report test execution and defect metrics for projects and systems with sophisticated test management tools
- Assist in the analysis of test results to identify the root cause of failure
- Test automation – Frameworks / tools like Cucumber, WATIR, Selenium, Web Driver, Quality Center QTP, Test NG
- Experience in automation framework development, integration and unit testing of web application
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.