Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will join a Product Engineering team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers. You will be very familiar with agile development processes.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain domain expertise in software that supports and delivers growth to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, or Service industries. Your possible projects include developing and enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile and SaaS / Cloud offerings.
As a member of Epicor’s Product Development Team, you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center, so you will take part in Epicor’s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
We are looking for an HTML5/CSS3 developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features in our Kinetic framework
- Build reusable CSS code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
The ideal candidate has:
- Expert and highly proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knack of adhering to best design practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and VS Code
- Confident, self -motivated individuals, who work well in team environments.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.