Senior Web Designer ( Full Stack )
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
We’re looking for enthusiastic developer, who enjoys learning and developing technologies to solve complex business problems. You will join a small team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our website collaborators and visitors.
Contributing member of the website development team. Designs, implements and tests software within a provided design framework, including all necessary software coding, and product and process documentation. Responsible for ensuring all deliverables are high quality. Quality is defined as contributing to solutions that deliver an excellent end-to-end website collaborators and visitors experience and a high measure of compliance with business and technical requirements, software architecture/design documents, and product and process documentation.
Come join us and be a key part of a great web development team!
The following is true of the ideal candidate:
You are an enthusiastic, fast learner willing to work in various technology stacks
You have deployed more than 5 enterprise application with C# .NET MVC and SQL Server databases
You have 5 years of experience of OO programming techniques
You have 5 or more years of experience developing in MVC framework, web services, APIs and service-oriented architectures
You have more than 3 years of experience with versioning control and Azure Cloud deployments
You understand the importance of testing and automation
You’re able to identify, explain and implement opportunities for design, code optimization and performance improvements
You keep on top of technology and technology trends and have the ability to explain these trends to other people
You are articulated and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Any experience with Episerver is an asset
Exposure to additional languages and Frameworks is a plus
Influence primarily impacts specific project. Decisions have a significant impact on software quality.
- Executes effectively
- Executes own work plan according to project deadlines
Suggests website code, integrations and process improvements
- Exercises good judgment within areas of responsibility
Builds Strong Teams
Collaborates to achieve end-to-end website code and process quality
- Effectively works with cross-functional team members
- Applies Strategic Thinking
Designs and implements solutions within the context of higher-level requirements and designs for owned software components.
- Software engineering fundamentals including design and analysis of computational algorithms, data structure design, implementation, documentation and testing. (B.S. Computer Science or Equivalent)
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies and programming languages
- Understanding of software engineering processes including development standards, and related tools (e.g. Asana, Jira, defect tracking)
- Fundamental understanding of the perspectives and needs of new features and functionalities of an enterprise website
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Software Defect Repairs and Enhancements of low to moderate complexity
- Unit test plans, cases and associated documentation
- Work plans for own deliverables
- Information, Analysis and Recommendations to support team efforts
- Software Process Improvement suggestions
- Presentations for communicating any of the above
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.