Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Global Service Desk Analyst handles alerting of problems and works to resolve them. He/She analyzes the problem and, depending on problem complexity and resolution time constraints, either solves it or escalates. The Global SD Analyst utilizes support from technical experts within the organization and third parties, as required, to resolve a problem. He/She takes responsibility for handling incidents and following them through completion or escalation. Upon successful resolution, he/she finalizes the task according to Epicor’s policies for incident management. Job duties also include recording the problems encountered and techniques used to solve it for future reference.
Global SD Analysts should be capable of solving a variety of problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. This position requires a person who can think ahead to implement proactive measures. Ability to grasp information in several formats, including print, verbal and pictorial representations, is important.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using ITIL framework, Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
- Deliver superior customer experience by responding to Service Requests according to established service level agreements in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Responsible for communicating with end-users regarding incident updates, phone calls, instant messages and/or email notification.
- Follows standard call tracking, special instructions and other documented processes and procedures and logs all work performed in a highly detailed and readily reviewable manner in the incident tracking system.
- Sets end-user expectation regarding the type and timeliness of service to be provided.
- Responsible for meeting individual and departmental metric goals with regards to incidents and phone support requests.
- Assists and/or consults with tiered support escalation members to achieve company defined Service Level Agreements.
- Provide Microsoft Windows operating systems support including training and support requests received for Microsoft Office Suite applications and other enterprise IT and business applications.
- Windows Server Technologies and Active Directory experience a plus.
- Provides fundamental information technology/systems support and serves as "front line" response to customers via phone, email, instant message, and remote connectivity assistance.
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with great communication.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality.
- ITIL framework, Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems / 3-5 years of experience
- IT Help Desk or Technical Customer Service / 2-3 years of experience
- Must be available to work a flexible shift schedule.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Microsoft MCP or Cisco CCNA certification is a plus.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.