Business Intelligence Analyst – ServiceNow Performance Analytics
Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
EpicCare Command Center team is an Enabling Function which provides Integrated Solution by connecting Customer to Services and Services to Product Development for Seamless Customer Experience and Success, As a part of the Function, we also provide Reporting Capabilities with ServiceNow PA & Standard reports and the analysis provided by the team serves as the core data for driving Customer Success.
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic individual who will be Part of EpicCare (ServiceNow) team under Reporting Capability who will be responsible for Managing and Developing Reports, Dashboards, Homepages, data governance activities and has responsibility for improving system Standard & data quality, Implementing standards and practices, both at the Business & Technical levels.
- It’s all in the name. You’ll analyze customer inquiries to solve problems and develop plans to solve for large scale issues
- Maintain a steady influx of service tickets while prioritizing the most critical
- Act as liaison between end user and appropriate internal sources
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
- Provide feedback to our product team in order to continuously evolve our product suite
- Ability to implement solutions and drive change
- You are service obsessed with a proven track record of managing priorities in a complex support environment
- A self-starter mentality with a collaborative, team-player work ethic
- You are analytical with an ability to absorb new technologies and features and think outside of the box
- English proficiency, both oral and written
- Willingness to work in the night shift
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Develop Persona based ServiceNow Reports (Performance Analytics and Standard Reports) to support the CSM processes using ServiceNow.
- Work with Product Owners & Support to develop analytics to support their Key Performance Indicators and supporting metrics Review and Manage Product Support teams.
- Performance Analytics development and deployments Use other tools (Tableau) to support analytics activities not available in ServiceNow.
- Manage the development of Performance Analytics in ServiceNow from a strategic standpoint Build and maintain relationships with the process teams and process stakeholders.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on ServiceNow PA and Standard Reporting
- Manage Existing Standard & PA Reports, Dashboards & Homepages
- Establish Best Practices from Both Technical & Process perspective.
Preferred: 1 - 2 years ServiceNow experience bachelor’s degree or 2-3 yrs. relevant experience Strong knowledge of data analytics skills Experience with ServiceNow and Performance Analytics development and Standard Reporting.
ServiceNow administration or Development is a plus.
Summary / Description:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Reporting Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Epicor.
In a role like the Application Support Analyst, you will develop agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.