Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With more than 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in 150 countries. Our mission is to “Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers”. For further details visit http://www.epicor.com.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
Epicor’s India Technology Center (ITC), based in Bangalore, is at the beginning of an exciting and transformative journey.
As an engineer in the Product Engineering team, you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor software products. You will be a key member working on product Customization. Fixing defects and addressing customer issues.
- Design, develop, test and release good quality code for new and existing products/applications.
- Participate actively in requirements, design, code and quality reviews.
- Convert requirements into functional and technical specifications for large, complex projects.
- Adhere to the company’s software development processes, design, coding and release management standards, guidelines and processes; suggest and implement improvements.
Candidate need to have :-
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Primary work on legacy technology PICK (willingness to learn and work important)
- Good communication skills (as need to interact with Customers to gather requirements and clarifications)
- Knowledge on Java / .NET
- Good to have knowledge on any rational Database – Oracle or MSSQL or MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge on any source control tools like SVN, CVS, Perforce, GIT etc.
- Should have worked in Agile environment (optional)
We offer a clear career path within the Product Development function with opportunity for further career advancement. Please click here to know more about Epicor life Growth for you means growth for us
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.