Sr Instructional Designer
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
- Coach and mentor Talent Management & Learning team by designing standards and processes for consistency across all members.
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholder and subject matter experts within the business to understand and identify target audience’s training needs. Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge transfer and retention.
- Design training programs, classes, workshops, and on-line training. Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts. Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods. Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Facilitate live or virtual training/courses. Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc). Decide on the criteria used to measure learner’s performance and develop assessment strategies.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Visual design skills (Camtasia, Articulate 360, Photoshop, Illustrator, Vyond GoAnimate, and Powerpoint) and ability to storyboard.
- Excellent written oral and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System Ability to create working relationships.
- Ability to work with multiple areas of the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Mentorship skills.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 5+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 2+ years of specialized/industry
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
Our Sr Instructional Designer role provides an opportunity for a full workload and the autonomy to drive your own your success. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time as a Sr Instructional Designer, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different verticals, and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.