About us: Epicor is one of the world’s leading enterprise software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers and how they work. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Respond to Epic Care cases in the ECC-SAAS-DevOps group.
- Creation of new ECC VMs for new customers (USA & UK hosting centres / Azure).
- Creation of new ECC VMs for internal use.
- Upgrading Magento / ECC for hosted sites (usually on an as-requested basis).
- Monitoring of performance metrics for all sites using AppOptics / Pingdom, and following up if problems are found (either by digging into the issue or by passing to ECC support/ERP support/ECC dev teams).
- Evaluation of AppOptics / Pingdom and communicating with Solarwinds re issues / feature requests and so on.
- Attending weekly meetings with ECC support / ECC PS teams and any other performance related calls (either internal / customer).
- Ongoing maintenance of ECC VMs (operating system & security patches, etc.)
- Ensuring that hosted systems meet the requirements for the security team (e.g. correct versions of openssl, etc.)
- Ongoing performance tweaks to the MySQL/PHP configurations.
- Monitoring of the infrastructure (using Nagios XI).
- Making changes to the hosted (internal) and on premise (external) ECC installation scripts when necessary.
- Involvement in the Azure POC, including on-going discussions surrounding the best way to deploy ECC in that environment.
- Assisting PS teams when they have issues with on premise installations.
- Ensuring ECC backups for all hosted systems (i.e. nightly MySQL & Site folders) succeed.
- Maintain scripts used when restoring from these backups when customers need to rollback.
- Maintain/create a variety of other scripts that the SaaS
Ops / Support teams use, such as to clone ECC sites.
- Linux/Ubuntu server administration
- Networking and Hardware configuration/troubleshooting
- General familiarity with LAMP/LAMP stack
- Familiarity with Azure hosting
- Experience with tools such as App Optics, New Relic or similar.
- eCommerce performance tuning
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Magento 2
- Automation scripts
We offer a clear career path within the IT, Support function with opportunity for further career advancement into our Consulting and Product Development Teams. At Epicor, you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.