Job Title – Technical Support Analyst
Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to
helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern,
industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by
simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly
4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional
products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We
strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive
results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor Technical Support Analyst is responsible for take care of day to day advanced product support. They handle escalated incidents from the support team, they take ownership when necessary of support cases using standard support procedures and case documentation. The analyst will complete advanced system troubleshooting, customer onboarding, loading reports, database fixes and monitoring windows event logs.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain domain expertise in software that supports and delivers growth to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, or Service industries. Your possible projects include developing and enhancing functionality, web-enabling products, or extending our mobile and SaaS / Cloud offerings.
- Windows OS & AD Incident/Production Management
- Working with VMware Hyper-V through Console and RDP access
- Network and VPN trouble shooting skills
- Printer troubleshooting and management
- Perform customer catalog and windows updates periodically
- Upgrading windows and various third party software’s
- Installing, Configuring and Hardening of Windows 2008R2/2012R2/2016 Servers
- Installing, Configuring and Managing AD / DNS Services
- AD Replication monitoring and regular health checks to be performed
- Understanding of file and share permissions.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Remote desktop
- Troubleshooting windows performance issues.
- Creating and implementing Group Policies as per standard procedures
- Coordinating with different lines of business with SLA
- Controlled shutdown and restart of services and dependencies
- Console operations - verify system availability
Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Strong technical skills and logic are required.
- 3+ Yrs of hands on experience on Windows, AD and Printers.
- Knowledge of ITIL process is a plus
In a role like the Tech Support Analyst, you will involve in Supporting agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.Primary location: Bangalore Karnataka India
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.