Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
An Application Support Analyst at Epicor enjoys analyzing customer issues, both big and small. You’ll rapidly assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot application inquiries to solve customer challenges. As a member of our global support team you will aim for excellence and efficient resolutions.
Your days will be filled with helping our customers identify and troubleshoot application support incidents via service ticket or e-mail. You’ll also design plans to help avoid problems in the first place. You’ll work to identify patterns in application issues and figure out ways to stop them in their tracks.
- It’s all in the name. You’ll analyze customer inquiries to solve problems and develop plans to solve for large scale issues
- Maintain a steady influx of service tickets while prioritizing the most critical
- Act as liaison between end user and appropriate internal sources
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
- Provide feedback to our product team in order to continuously evolve our product suite
What You Need to Succeed:
- Ability to implement solutions and drive change
- You are service obsessed with a proven track record of managing priorities in a complex support environment
- A self-starter mentality with a collaborative, team-player work ethic
- You are analytical with an ability to absorb new technologies and features and think outside of the box
- English proficiency, both oral and written
- Willingness to work in the night shift
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
Primary job function is to provide application support via phone/email/Web:
- Respond immediately to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, complete appropriate hand-off in conjunction with OLA/SLAs
- Meeting results every quarter
- Proven ability to troubleshoot manufacturing/distribution concepts in a software package.
- Responsible for documenting the replication path of software issues and using knowledge base systems.
- Experience troubleshooting software issues via telephone and use of remote support access to provide a resolution to the end user.
- Proficiency with PC software applications, e-mail and job-associated applications/systems to expediently process tasks
- Self-starter abilities are essential and the aptitude to work independently and in a team environment.
- Acts as a liaison between end user and appropriate internal resources.
- Attends on-going training sessions to ensure a higher level of technical and application knowledge.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, both oral and written.
- Willingness to work US shift hours.
- Business College degree with Accounting focus
- Familiarity with financial reporting including Operating Statements & Balance Sheets
- Accounts Receivable – Working knowledge of invoice processing and customer payment processing including payments made through cash, check or credit cards.
- Accounts Payable - Payable reconciliation and Check processing. Vendor credit card payments.
- General Ledger - G/L postings, journal entries and cash box reconciliation
- Credit Card Processing
- Freight/Tax Management
- Knowledge of best practices for month-end and/or year-end closing reconciliations
- Must have clear understanding on how accounting module integrates with sales, inventory and purchase module.
- Exposure to concepts of US tax process - Prior experience in handling US tax procedures involving state, city, county and tax exemption and jurisdiction codes would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of printers (adding new printers, assigning forms) and troubleshooting printer issue would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and/or Distribution business process
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
Why you should click “Apply”:
In a role like the Application Support Analyst, you will develop agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.