Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
As a Technical Application Specialist – Prophet 21Tech you will be focused on providing system support, maintain and Implement customer infrastructure on Windows platform. You will be coordinating directly with Epicor Customers and helping them resolve the system related issues.
As a member of Epicor support Team you will be based in our recently opened India Technology Centre, so you will take part in Epicor next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
In this position you will gain a deep understanding of both the product you support and the train on the technologies used to bring our software applications to life.
You will have ideally:
• Hands on experience on Windows Server Administration, Monitoring, and troubleshooting.
• Monitoring customers hardware environment and troubleshoot critical issues including: Hardware failures, Performance thresholds exceeded, Disk space full.
• Experience with setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of system backups and knowledge on backup tools like Veritas Backup Exec.
• Hands on experience on Microsoft SQL Server administration to monitor, detect, and repair SQL database backup/restore/daily maintenance plans and other database issues.
• Experience in installing and maintaining printers and troubleshooting printer issues.
• Good knowledge on IIS, DNS & Active directory.
• Knowledge on virtualization with Hyper-V and VMware.
• Basic knowledge of networking like TCP/IP, Routers and Firewalls.
• Exposure to storage devices like NAS &Tape drives
• Knowledge on Email Configuration, SMTP & DB mail
• Strong Communication and documentation Skills.
We offer a clear career path within the Support function with opportunity for further career advancement into our Consulting and Product Development Teams. At Epicor you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
Apply at jobs.epicor.com!
Primary location: Bangalore Karnataka India
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.