Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
This position will be based in our India Technology Center, located in Bangalore, India. Our support organization is focused on customer satisfaction and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Application Specialists. This position will be a part of a high-volume support center with expectations around excellence and efficient resolution for application support incidents. This position will be focused on incident management and resolution for distribution industry businesses located primarily in the Americas but expanding globally.
• Business College degree
• Manufacturing and/or distribution business process flow knowledge and experience
• Order Management
• Job Management
• Inventory Management
• Customer Management
• Excellent English verbal and written skills
• Proven ability to troubleshoot manufacturing/distribution concepts in a software package.
• Responsible for documenting the replication path of software issues and using knowledge base systems.
• Experience troubleshooting software issues via telephone and use of remote support access to provide a resolution to the end user.
• Proficiency with PC software applications, e-mail and job-associated applications/systems to expediently process tasks.
• Self-starter abilities are essential and the aptitude to work independently and, in a team, environment.
• Acts as a liaison between end user and appropriate internal resources.
• Attends on-going training sessions to ensure a higher level of technical and application knowledge.
• Performs other related work as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluent English, both oral and written.
Primary job function is to provide application support via phone/email/Web:
• Respond immediately to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions
• Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
• Reviewing outstanding issues, complete appropriate hand-off in conjunction with OLA/SLAs
• Meeting results every quarter
We offer a clear career path within the Support function with opportunity for further career advancement into our Consulting and Product Development Teams. At Epicor, you can reach your full potential because growth for you means growth for us.
Primary location: Bangalore Karnataka India
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.