Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
This position is responsible for EDI consulting services with Epicor customers for multiple electronic commerce initiatives and associated applications. Consulting services are provided to customers via telephone and through Epicor’s web-based support application as well as onsite.
- Working as part of Epicor’s EDI Consulting team, providing consulting services on electronic commerce
- Provide EDI consulting services including overlay writing, testing and deployment while working with customers, 3rd party networks and trading partners
- Provide consulting services to customers on processes and procedures for Electronic Commerce within the customer’s Epicor system
- Project status reporting and management
- Dependable and punctual with ability to follow issue at hand and perform duties according. This is not a position for someone looking for documented steps of 1, 2, 3 etc. Individual will need to be able to think a problem through and do some troubleshooting if required.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years experience working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) in an analyst role.
- Must have excellent problem solving and technical skills and be able to simultaneously research and resolve multiple technical issues
- This person has to be a self-starter and able to work independently, need to be able to think outside of the box, be creative
- Fluent in English language, with the ability to document tasks performed in a clear defined manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of ANSI x12 transaction sets 810,820,850,852,855,856,867 and XML mapping.
- Strong knowledge of 3rd party EDI mapping and translator programs required.
- Familiarity with Unix, AIX, and Windows operating systems and applications desired
- Experience in manufacturing and/or distribution industries a plus.
- ERP / Distribution / Supply Chain software
- Tie Kinetix /spEDI (most preferred)
- Sterling Integrator / Gentran
- Altova MapForce
- XML Solutions
- Inovis Trusted Link
Our *product* consultant role provides an opportunity for a full workload, frequent interaction with customers and the autonomy to drive your own your success. You’ll travel to meet with clients (while keeping your miles and points!) and building relationships that last. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time as an Epicor Consultant, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.