Technical Support Analyst – EDI (US Shift)
Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
As a Technical Support Analyst(EDI) you will be responsible for EDI consulting services with Epicor customers for multiple electronic commerce initiatives and associated applications. Consulting services are provided to customers via telephone and through Epicor’s web-based support application as well as onsite.
You will be based in our recently opened India Technology Center. This is a unique opportunity for you to take part in Epicor’s next success story from the very beginning as we are building up our new tech campus in Bangalore.
In this position you will gain a deep understanding of both the product you support and the train on the technologies used to bring our software applications to life.
- It’s all in the name. You’ll analyze customer inquiries to solve problems and develop plans to solve for large scale issues
- Maintain a steady influx of service tickets while prioritizing the most critical
- Act as liaison between end user and appropriate internal sources
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
- Provide feedback to our product team in order to continuously evolve our product suite
- Ability to implement solutions and drive change
- You are service obsessed with a proven track record of managing priorities in a complex support environment
- A self-starter mentality with a collaborative, team-player work ethic
- You are analytical with an ability to absorb new technologies and features and think outside of the box
- English proficiency, both oral and written
- Willingness to work in the night shift
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – Business, Technical, MIS or IS
- 3+ years’ experience working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) in either a support, coordinator, or analyst role
- EDI Mapping Tool resides on TPCx hub
- Support mapping tool, Custom mapping
- Prior experience in technical customer support
- Must have excellent problem solving and technical skills and be able to simultaneously research and
- resolve multiple technical issues
- Provide consulting services to customers on processes and procedures for Electronic Commerce
- within the customer’s Epicor system
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
- Ready to work in US Shift
In a role like the Application Support Analyst, you will develop agile skills that can be applied into many different areas of the business. The skills that you already possess will only continue to grow, giving you the opportunity to develop professionally — and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.