Technical Support Analyst - Network Engineer
Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning software solutions to the Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, and Service industries. With more than 40 years of experience and customers in over 150 countries, Epicor placed firmly as ‘Visionary’ by Gartner in the magic quadrant.
Epicor promotes growth on every level: for our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise to shape our company's visionary software.
We offer an open and supportive environment where you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting where new opportunities are as accessible to you as your leadership team is.
As a Technical Support Analyst-Network Engineer, you will be focused on providing system support, maintain and implement customer network infrastructure as well as serve as an escalation path within the company for all network communication issues. Department is significantly vested in Cisco hardware and a variety of security solutions from several vendors.
In this position, you will gain a deep understanding of the product you support. In addition, gain expertise on the technologies used to bring our software applications to life.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- (50%) Support and service customer network needs (WAN support), 15 % Network Consulting
- Next level LAN & Wide Area Network support for customers
- Telco/ISP issues – Frame-relay, T1 circuits, PPTP, L2TP and MPLS networks
- Firewall MAINT (port and NAT translations), DMZ Troubleshooting
- Cisco Routers, PIX firewalls, ASA’s (software updates and security)
- 25% Create and Support Epicor VPN access to customers
- Good understanding of Operating System infrastructures & VMWare support.
- Troubleshooting & administration of routers, switches and Firewalls.
- Troubleshooting routing protocols like EIGRP, and OSPF issues.
- IP routing and VLANs, Access Control Lists, Dual ISP setup & ISP co-ordination.
- Knowledge & work experience in VPN, IPsec LAN-to-LAN, SSL VPN (Client/Clientless), Easy VPN (IOS), CA (PKI).
The ideal candidate has
- Configuring & Troubleshooting GRE and GRE over IPsec & DMVPN tunnels.
- Knowledge on Radius, TACACS, 802.1x & TELNET, SSH, PORT Numbers.
- Understanding of Wide Area Network technologies, WAN circuit troubleshooting skills.
- Worked on NAT, PAT, DHCP & DNS setup & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge or experience in Virus/malware Detection & PCI compliance security audits.
- Basic knowledge on cisco routers, switches, sonicwall, meraki & pix firewall.
- Basic Network Architecture Design, hardware & consulting knowledge.
- Strong communication & documentation skills.
Please click here to know
more about Epicor life
Primary location: Bangalore Karnataka India
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.