Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Our global consulting organization employs 800+ highly skilled consultants whose unmatched experience in delivering industry solutions that span manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, and services is backed by a proven track record of successful ERP implementations around the world.
As an Epicor Technology Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing customization tasks and producing quality deliverables. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop custom solutions (Forms Customization, BPM, BAQ, Dashboard) using the Epicor Tools which is built on .Net Framework
- Develop custom reporting solutions using SSRS
- Implement Epicor ERP software utilizing our Signature Methodology through the Prepare, Design, Validate and Deploy project stages
- Test, train, troubleshoot and deploy custom solutions on customer system
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English language, with the ability to document tasks performed in a clearly defined manner
- Dependable and punctual with ability to follow issue at hand and perform duties according. This is not a position for someone looking for documented steps of 1, 2, 3 etc. Individual will need to be able to think a problem through and do some troubleshooting if required
- Provide consulting service to the customers and partners via telephone and through Epicor’s web-based application as well as onsite support
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (preferred), Information Science or related field.
- Position requires very good programming knowledge using C#.Net, VB.Net, LINQ & SQL
- Knowledge of ERP systems and understanding of business processes is a plus
- Experience of working with REST APIs and Web services
- 3-5 years’ experience
- An bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Information Science or a Masters
- A genuine passion for delighting customers
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
· ERP software experience
· Knowledge of Epicor enterprise applications
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
Our *product* consultant role provides an opportunity for a full workload, frequent interaction with customers and the autonomy to drive your own your success. You’ll travel to meet with clients (while keeping your miles and points!) and building relationships that last. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time as an Epicor Consultant, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.