Technology Consultant – C#/.Net
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for providing customization service using the Epicor Tools. Consulting services are provided to customers via telephone and through Epicor’s web-based support application as well as onsite. We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using C#, .Net, SQL, LINQ Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop customizations using the Epicor Tools framework
- Develop reports using SSRS.
- Deploy these changes on to customer environment.
- This person has to be a self-starter and able to work independently. Fluent in English language, with the ability to document tasks performed in a clear defined manner.
- Dependable and punctual with ability to follow issue at hand and perform duties according. This is not a position for someone looking for documented steps of 1, 2, 3 etc. Individual will need to be able to think a problem through and do some troubleshooting if required.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (preferred), Information Systems or related field.
- Position requires very good programming knowledge using C#, .Net & SQL
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Development of Enterprise Applications -
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technology Consultant to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and AWS cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.