Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Technical Consultant is an ETL (Extraction, Transforming, and Load) position that works with our customers to convert data from their legacy system to Epicor ERP. A person suitable for this ETL job should have wide expertise on data standards and be capable of quick and correct problems diagnosis and of applying appropriate solutions. As part of these responsibilities, all work activities will be tracked in a time reporting system and monitored for optimum utilization and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage database upgrades running in cloud executed through tools. Setup DB upgrades and assist stakeholders both internal and external with timely and accurate progress updates. Troubleshoot and fix data issues and be able to escalate tool related issues to concerned teams. People person who enjoys solving problems quickly.
- Solving data problems
- Inspecting data through the application
- Cooperating with stakeholders (PMs/Customers), source system experts and other teams
- Professional services and support in a production environment
- Solid experience with ETL tools, Migration of data from legacy systems
- 2 – 4 years of experience with Data Extraction, SQL Server programming
- This person must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Should be flexible to work in shifts during Weekends on rotation basis
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Manufacturing, Distribution, Accounting, Finance industry experience
- ERP software experience
Why You Should Click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.