ERP Consultant (Experienced in Building, Timber, Lumber, Plumbing Merchants)
Location: Home based – ideally Midlands or Bracknell, Berkshire (other locations in the will be considered)
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor itself is a global company that delivers business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries. It has 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor BisTrack is a management software system designed for use by all types of construction industry merchant and wholesaler businesses. It’s a solutionthat’s proven to increase margins, improve customer service and drive operational efficiencies.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
To provide a high level of consulting and implementation services at client sites. Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
As part of the Professional Services Team, a BisTrack Consultant will work in partnership with Epicor clients and staff to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
It may be necessary for a BisTrack Consultant to assume a lead role in the delivery of certain projects working in conjunction with a Project Manager and other Consultants.
A certain amount of travelling and overnight stays is to be expected.
A full driving licence is a requirement for this position.
- Work effectively on your own or with other members of the BisTrack team to provide successful project delivery and excellent customer service.
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer system queries arising from the implementation.
- Production and submission of consultancy documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner.
- BisTrack process mapping to assist client in best fit implementation of BisTrack.
- Training needs assessment and delivery of training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of training materials for the BisTrack product.
- Data migration support to assist client to populate BisTrack.
- Communicate client issues effectively with other members of the BisTrack team.
- Mentoring and support of key users to help the customer to get the most out of their BisTrack implementation.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.