ERP Consultant – Manufacturing Vertical - Global Software Compamy
Location: UK (Flexible throughout the UK)
Our Mission: Be the leading provider
of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 partners in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
- To provide a high level of consulting and implementation services at Epicor client sites across the UK. Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements.
- To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Epicor’s Signature Methodology.
- To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
- To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
- To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
- To provide an initial level of support for assigned product
- To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
- To identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- After the initial ‘introduction period’ the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish. You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment.
- A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision,
- Able to earn the respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Accomplished at building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Accustomed to acting with integrity and have a track record of excellent problem solving skills.
- At least 3 years of ERP Implementation experience, ideally with 2 years+ of Epicor ERP experience
- Experience of using / implementing Epicor ERP is a huge advantage as are other mid-market ERP solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, IFS, Sage, NetSuite, QAD, UNIT4 or a similar solution.
- Strong knowledge in Manufacturing & Operations business processes and practices
- At least 5 years Professional work Experience
- Degree level education
Epicor consultants work on site with customers across the UK. Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UK based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.