• Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English)
• Diplomacy skills to challenge over poor approaches, knowing when a customisation is appropriate and when it should be avoided
• Strong customer facing skills
• Project management skills which include the ability to coordinate tasks across multiple projects, delivering within budget and deadlines
Nice To Have
• Background in Software Development
• Knowledge of MS SQL and Visual C#
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with MS TFS and Bitbucket
About the candidate
You will be an architect working with ERP products, a “veteran” consultant who has worked on many implementation projects and experienced in stepping around common mistakes found in custom solutions or a very experienced ERP developer who has experience in design and is now looking for a sideways move into a role where design is the focus.
Epicor Software drives business growth
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
For more information please visit: www.epicor.com