Business Development Representative (Lead Generation – Enterprise Software)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
► Essential Responsibilities: You’ll be working out of our offices in Bracknell. Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Responding to ‘warm’ inquiries to understand interest in our products. ‘Warm’ is defined a prospect who has responded to a marketing campaign.
• Cultivating net new mid sized and large prospects through outbound prospecting efforts (identify targets, prepare for prospecting, prospecting, handoff to sales)
• Engaging with mid sized and large prospects and relevant roles (C-Level)
• Assisting your sales counterpart by delivering qualifying leads and cultivating new prospects enable them to achieve the company’s revenue objectives
• Achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly scorecard metrics
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities, strong business acumen, ability to collaborate
• Conducting market research to be followed up by the Territory Managers in the field
• Continuously learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations