Cloud ERP Product Marketing Manager (EMEA & APAC Region)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
In this role, you will join the Product Marketing team for Epicor’s international business (EMEA and APAC) and support bringing Epicor solutions to market, partnering with Sales, Product Management, Marketing and third-party partners to achieve our growth objectives. You will serve as the voice of the customer within our product organization, translating product deliverables into customer needs.
You will be the primary spokesperson for our visionary ERP solutions and must be comfortable with all communication channels including public speaking. You will possess a unique blend of industry experience along with being tech savvy and being able to demonstrate your ability to visualize the big picture.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for our industry leading products, and drive sales growth / market penetration through the creation of compelling digital content and materials. You will have an eye for quality, along with a deep understanding of the business scenarios and challenges faced by manufacturers and distributors in today’s fast-changing, digital economy.
The ability to grasp and align business benefits to software capabilities is crucial. Your responsibilities involve managing product launches for the International region; and include the development and distribution of content for the relevant focused vertical industries.
You must be able to interact with all areas of the company. You will work with Product Management to define and implement a launch strategy derived from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, ongoing market research, and your contact with customers. You will work with Sales and Marketing communications to support the go-to-market strategic imperatives, helping them understand the audience, product messaging and positioning, business scenarios, key benefits, and target customer.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop regionally relevant product messaging, positioning and content that differentiates Epicor solutions in the industries we serve.
• Communicate market and competitive intelligence on the size and vitality of your target markets, buyer personas, and buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to consistently defeat them.
• Work closely with colleagues across the organization in EMEA, Middle East, Asia and ANZ to prepare for making our sales teams and our customers successful.
• Serve as an expert for your industry/regional/product portfolio, marketing the full package of solutions Epicor offers which compliment your portfolio best. These include relevant services/support, key offerings from partners, add-ons and more.
What You Need to Succeed:
• 3+ years of software Product Marketing experience, ideally with experience in a field-facing role
• The ability to deliver and communicate the value proposition of our products and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Understanding and experience launching products, including development of content, aligning sales objectives to marketing plans, and delivery through appropriate channels.
• Experience working in a multi-region cross functional team
• A desire to understand business challenges facing customers and the ability to align Epicor solutions that drive better business value outcomes
• Good knowledge of our current marketplace and competition
• The ability to manage multiple projects and meet timeline dependencies for other teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident and compelling presenter
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Willingness to travel
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Experience marketing enterprise software, specifically in areas of ERP, Manufacturing, Distribution or Building Supplies
• A curious nature with a desire to keep raising the bar.
• A lifelong learner and a team player.