Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Bracknell/Thames Valley (some flexibility to work from home during the week)
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
There’s never been a more fascinating time to be part of the world that makes, moves, and sells the things around you. New technologies, materials, energy sources, and innovation is changing how things are made, where they are produced and the speed at which they are brought to market. Look around and Epicor is at the heart of your environment. In the past year, Epicor customers have helped to make the landing on Mars possible, launched zero-emissions delivery vehicles, and produced huge quantities of personal protective equipment.
At Epicor, the Product Marketing organization is at the heart of our go to market strategy. As part of this team for the International region, you will immerse yourself in the exciting worlds of our customers, understanding their businesses, and feeling the challenges they experience every day. Your empathy will help bring the voice of the customer into Epicor to inform how we bring new, exciting innovation to market.
You will be comfortable building and communicating the stories of our industry solutions. You’ll find yourself presenting at virtual and physical events, enabling direct and channel sales teams, and supporting your marketing colleagues. You understand the technology, but also the commercial impact and can paint the big-picture vision, to bring our solutions to life.
Writing comes naturally to you and within our team you will craft the messaging and positioning appropriate to our markets, collaborating with our Field Marketing team to create compelling digital content and marketing assets.
You have an eye for quality, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the business opportunities emerging for manufacturers and distributors in today’s fast-changing, digital economy. The ability to grasp and align business benefits to software capabilities is crucial.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as an expert for our portfolio to the International region and the markets where we play.
- Develop regionally relevant product messaging, positioning, and content that differentiates Epicor solutions in the industries we serve.
- Communicate market and competitive intelligence on the size and vitality of your target markets, buyer personas, and buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to defeat them.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization in EMEA, Middle East, Asia, and ANZ to prepare for making our sales teams and our customers successful.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of software product marketing experience, ideally with experience in a field facing role.
- Ability to deliver and communicate the value proposition of the products and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Understanding and experience launching products, including the development of content, aligning sales objectives to marketing plans, and delivery through appropriate channels.
- Experience working in a multi-region cross-functional team.
- A desire to understand business challenges facing customers and the ability to align Epicor solutions that drive better business value outcomes.
- A desire to immerse yourself in the marketplace and competitive options.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet timeline dependencies for other teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; confident and compelling storyteller.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Excel), Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience marketing enterprise software, specifically in the area of ERP.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A lifelong learner and a team player.
This is a full-time permanent position where the successful candidates will be expected to work 2 days from home and 3 days from the office.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.